Back in 2014, when Vista III was first introduced, it was a ground breaking wing. An EN B certified true 3 liner (top to bottom), shark nose wing that performs and feels like a well tuned racing car which excels in strong conditions ! It has set a standard for many other competitor models which came after.
Vista IV – exciting sport class EN B wing with fully sheathed lines and APCO’s time proven double siliconised Gelvenor fabric.
The new Vista IV is based on the platform of Vista III and improved on several key points:
3D leading edge cut smartly incorporated into the color design – it allows for a cleaner leading edge, improved top surface layout and tension for better performance.
Risers- Perfect 12 [mm] webbing risers with incredible attention to details. They are super-lightweight at less than 99 gr! Incorporating a unique A5, C5 (Split A, C) line connection method with no Karabiners! Making it cleaner, safer, lighter – smart and elegant.
Specifically designed ball bearing pulleys allow for the smoothest speed system operation possible.
Colors representing the new spirit of APCO Aviation, both striking and functional as they incorporate the 3D cut, allowing for a balanced combination of different fabrics according to their position on the wing.
The Vista IV is available also with motor risers.
Its pitch stability turns it into a very pleasant paramotor wing as it cuts through the air almost unaffected by small turbulence. Coupled with its performance, it is a highly efficient paramotor wing perfect for electric engines or low power motors.
Certification flight tests prove the safety of this wing.
Despite being a true 3 liner it passed certification flights with almost all maneuvers in the A category!
It is a very rigid canopy which reassures the pilot with its consistency and pitch dumping characteristics.
The wing transmits an incredible reassuring feeling of safety to the pilot, building confidence, for better piloting.
Vista IV will be the perfect companion for any pilot from talented school student to cross country pilots looking for a good performing, safe and easy to manage wing.
- True EN B across entire speed bar range
- Performance – in line with the top in EN B Class
- Safety – reassuring and inspiring
- Launch and ground handling – spotless
- Handling – outstanding
- Flying – breathtaking
- Thermalling – a piece of cake!
- Fun, Fun, Fun – lots of fun ……….
- New generation of Bullet risers2® , slashing riser drag even further. more »
- L/E Flexon battens® for improved launch, lighter weight, prolonged lifespan. more »
- True 3 row line construction (top to bottom)
- Minimal drag hook in points for extra saving on drag – (lines warranted for life)
- New hi-tech APP profile more »
- Mini ribs at trailing edge for better performance (pioneered by APCO 20 years ago!!)
- Split A-riser
- APCO’s traditional durable cloth
- Advanced diagonal rib structure
- Blend of Vectran and kevlar unsheathed lines for ultimate performance
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Neodynium brake magnets
- Swivel on the brake handle to eliminate line twist
- Air Extreme Ball bearing Pulleys
Lenke til produsentens hjemmeside: