The Game 42 is the kind of wing that will be talked about for years to come, truly remarkable. An all new design incorporating smart internal structure and our Automatic Pressurising Profile, producing wing characteristics that will surprise even the most experienced pilots.
Tandem flying is always a thrill for a first time passenger, but with this wing the real game is for the pilot! The Game 42 feels much more like a single wing than a tandem.
When flying you will soon forget it is a tandem over your head as this thermalling machine spirals you up to the top of the stack – and all of this with a friend on board.
TAKE OFF, front launch or reverse is always easy with the APP profile (shark nose) insuring constant pressure and high lift. The wing will rise slowly and controllably overhead allowing time to glance up and take-off even with the most difficult passengers. LANDING is a breeze as the Game 42 is incredibly stall resistant and flaring will slow you down almost to a standstill!
THERMALLING – this is where the Game 42 really shines. The LOW BRAKE PRESSURE and the canopy’s precise input will whisper to the pilot exactly where the core of the thermal is and you will find yourself preferring the Game 42 over your single wing for XC days.
PERFORMANCE of the Game 42 is among the best out there. Sounds too good to be true – check it yourself!
PILOT FEEDBACK is phenomenal, the glider was thoroughly tested by professional tandem pilots and received nothing but praise ! Judging by the feedback, we have succeeded in creating one of the best tandem wings ever made.
Longevity of tandem wing is one of the main parameters considered by tandem pilots. Apco’s well known Gelvenor cloth has been proven over many years as the best there is for durability and longevity.
Revised, careful blend of Gelvenor and other lighter types of cloth and materials will guarantee many more hours of service for the Game 42 .
We at APCO believe that on Game 42 commercial pilots will be able to put in significantly more hours before trashing, compared to market standard – making each hour of flight significantly less costly (APCO wings are known for their sturdy, durable construction and this wing will continue the legacy)
Game 42 is equally great for both free flying and for paramotor tandem flying.
It especially excels when flying under power with a small, weak engine due to the outstanding performance of the wing and is the #1 choice for many light tandem trike pilots.
Game 42 is certified in EN-B, LTF B Class
APCO also performed thorough in-house intensive test flight sequence to verify that the wing is in-line with expectations on every parameter.
- APP ® Automatic Pressurizing Profile (shark nose) insures constant and even internal pressure more »
- Leech Line Cleat for locking Big Ears or the brake line on long thermals more »
- T bar brake handle for additional hand position more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO more »
- Mini ribs at trailing edge for better performance(pioneered by APCO 20 years ago!!)
- Smart internal structure with redesigned tension bridge system.
- Diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Advanced shape planform more »
- Fully protected sheathed Technora lines
- Double coated siliconised cloth, covered by 3 Year / 250 Hour warranty
- Brake handle with Plastic embedded neodynium magnets and anti-twist swivel more »
- Butt hole for easy cleaning more »
- Crown shape tip reinforcement more »
- Distinctive color designs more »
- Improved, more responsive handling
- Light brake pressure with accurate and precise effective brakes
- Reduced wing weight
- Wide speed range (riser with large certified trim tab range)
- Perfect launch with closed and open trims in any wind condition
- For best flying experience we recommend to couple the wing with Apco’s Tandem Pilot and Passenger harness more »
|Area (projected) [m2]||37.1|
|Span [m] (incl. Stabiliser)||15.1|
|Span (projected) [m]||11.9|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||3.93|
|Take off Weight (all up) [kg]
*110 Kg tested in-house
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||Up to 326|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||8.4|
|Root Chord [m]||3.42|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.78|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||9.1|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||457|